Your child is a gift, a gift from God. How wonderful for you and your family to recognize and celebrate God's gift of love with the Sacrament of Baptism. Our parish community looks forward to being a part of this celebration with you.
Baptisms are scheduled several times per year for families registered as parishioners at St. Francis Parish. To become part of our St. Francis Parish family, or to update your current registration information,
Children may participate in the Children's Rite of Baptism through seven years of age. After that age, children participate in the RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation). More information can be found on the Children's Faith Formation page on our website.
The Process of Children's Baptism:
- Complete and submit the online Official Request for Sacrament of Baptism form.
- Review Godparent Guidelines.
- After submitting the form, the Baptism Team will contact you to schedule a family interview appointment.
- he Parish will need a copy of the County-issued birth certificate or adoption/guardianship document. Please bring this with you to the Family Interview appointment.
- The baptism will be scheduled at the family interview appointment.
View baptism schedule: 2023 | 2024
- Parents and godparents are expected to attend the required Preparation Class and rehearsal.
In order to preserve the sacred character and integrity of the celebration, we ask that families do not use flash photography and remain in their seats during the Rite.
Live streaming of the baptism is available so that family and friends who cannot attend the baptism can watch it in real time.