New Parish Member Registration* or
Current Parish Member Registration Update
To register to be part of our St. Francis Parish family, or to update your current registration information, please use one of
the following methods:
*New Parish Member Registration:
Your family information will be included in our membership database,
you will be mailed a Welcome Packet, and your names will be shared in our parish bulletin.
Are You Receiving Offering Envelopes?
Offering envelopes ensure that you receive an accurate statement of your contributions at the end
of the year, and they give you the opportunity to support:
- Franciscan education (St. Anthony’s Bread)
- Missions (Franciscan Missionary Union)
- Specific Needs in our parish, like the Building Fund (money stays in the parish for building
repairs and maintenance)
- Assistance to the Needy (money enables the Pastor and Director of Outreach to help those in need)
- St. Francis Elementary School (to support our school)
To receive offering envelopes, please contact the Membership Coordinator at (916) 443-8084 or Membership@stfrancisparish.com.
What is Online Giving?
With online giving you can make a one-time donation to the parish, sign up for recurring contributions, and register for events and classes via your checking account (ACH) or credit card. Visit our Online Giving
page to get started or contact JD Warrick at email@example.com if you have questions or need assistance.
What is the Direct Payment Plan?
Our Direct Payment Plan or Direct Deposit is an efficient electronic payment alternative to paper checks or cash.
Your bank will automatically transfer your donation to the appropriate St. Francis of Assisi Parish bank account.
You choose the amount and frequency.
After you join, you may increase, decrease or suspend your participation in the Direct Payment program by simply
contacting Jacquie Embs, Parish Bookkeeper: (916) 443-8084 x104
How Do I Enroll in the Direct Payment Plan?
- US Mail:
- Download and Print the Direct
Payment Enrollment Form
- Prepare a voided check (not a deposit slip) from your account to provide routing information.
- Mail the completed form along with the voided check to the Parish Center:
St. Francis of Assisi Parish
1066 26th Street
Sacramento, CA 95816
You will receive a confirmation before your first transfer. If you wish to be notified by e-mail each time a
withdrawal is made from your account, include your e-mail address on the form.
If you have any questions about St. Francis of Assisi Parish's Direct Payment Plan, please contact Jacquie Embs,
Parish Bookkeeper: (916) 443-8084 x104
Return to Top